Do you suspect that food is making you sick and specialists haven’t been able to find answers?
Digestive discomfort can control your life and keep you from feeling your best. You’re tired of feeling uncomfortable, you feel like you’ve tried everything, including eliminating certain foods and supplements, but you’re still suffering. Healing is possible! Once you accurately identify your trigger foods, you can start living again. Food sensitivity testing and a customized nutrition plan can help you heal your digestion. Proper digestion is the key and when digestion fails it can be the root cause of many issues. Achieving great digestion is easier than you think!
Is food making you sick?
…and the specialists and doctors you’ve spent tons of money on can’t figure it out? You are given a diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and prescribed yet another medication. Doctors can’t figure out what is causing your symptoms and you are still suffering.
You’ve spent a lot of money, time and energy trying things that haven’t worked.
It’s time to find out what foods or chemicals are making you sick and learn about which ones are safe. You want an easier way to identify food sensitivities instead of following another run-of-the-mill restrictive diet. How about finding out what foods you can eat instead of ones you can’t?
How Does It Work?
All it takes is an easy blood test called Mediator Release Test (MRT). The results of this test will tell you how your body reacts to a list of 150 foods and chemicals. The mediator release test tells you which foods and chemicals trigger the release of inflammatory mediators in your body (things like immunoglobulins – IgG, IgM, IgA, cytokines, histamine, interleukins, etc). What does that mean? The MRT tests for food sensitivities,which are much more common than true food allergies. The MRT is the only sensitivity blood test in the entire world that shows the degree of the inflammatory response. It not only find out what foods are causing a reaction, but also find out which foods are low on the reaction list – in other words, food you can eat without feeling discomfort!
The result? The least reactive MRT-tested foods have the highest chance of being well-tolerated. And if they are foods you like to eat – which they usually are – those are the foods that will form the basis for the multi-phased LEAP eating plan.
This MRT eliminates guesswork and makes building a healthy diet much easier. This is one of the main reasons this program is so successful.
Stop the miserable diets and unhappy relationship with food because what you eat causes you so much discomfort.
Start a customized plan that’s specific for just for YOU; a way of eating that tackles your symptoms head-on. Imagine seeing symptoms disappear in only a few short weeks and learning what your body needs and doesn’t like in your diet.
Food is a powerful medicine. We will start with your least reactive foods to allow your immune and digestive system to calm down and begin healing. Gradually, we will start reintroducing a wider variety of foods until you are back to eating like a normal person, but with no symptoms. Foods will still be nutrient-dense, whole, unprocessed, and delicious, staying aligned with my nutrition philosophy.
What the program includes:
- Mediator Release Test (MRT) of 150 foods and chemicals (test purchased by client).
- Hassle-free coordination of your lab kit. The lab kit will be shipped to your home.
- Pre-paid FedEx Express shipping to guarantee your test kit arrives on time & results get back to you in 10 days or less.
- 60 page booklet + MRT results – detailing reactive foods/chemicals, basic recipes, shopping tips, menu planners, restaurant survival guide, common sources of chemicals/additives, and more.
- Initial Consultation to review results, highlight key dietary changes, and plan meals to implement Phase 1 of your LEAP diet. We’ll plan your first week of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, & snacks, so you know exactly what to eat!
- Consult 2 (7-10 days after starting Phase 1) The first week is a period of transition. This consult will include answering any questions you have, review your progress, and keep you moving forward on your LEAP diet. We’ll also plan which foods are safe to include in Phase 2 of your diet.
- Consult 3 By this point, you’re symptoms are significantly better, your diet is less strict, and you’re experimenting adding in new foods to your diet. We’ll choose which foods to include in Phases 3-5, and plan your transition back to a more “normal” way of eating as well as strategies to keep it that way!
- Consult 4 (as needed)
- E-mail support through weekly review of your food & symptom diary. Staying aware of your foods/symptoms and being accountable is important to your success with this program. If something is not going right or you’re not feeling better, we need to fix it!
- Assistance planning recipes for meals, snacks, desserts & beverages. As a true foodie I would be happy to help you find recipes that you can enjoy since food should be nourishing and tasty.
- Recovery with supplement and additional gut healing recommendations or testing as appropriate.
Let’s Work Together
You are ready to start feeling better and live a symptom-free life that you never thought was possible! Contact me so we can talk! Take the first step toward feeling better.
Fill out the health discovery application below and I will be in contact with you shortly to set up your free 30 minute discovery phone call session.